THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sabtu, 30 Januari 2010

The sHow... By:Lenka

#I'm just a litle bit caught in the middle life it amaze
And love is a riddle life I don't know where to go
Can't do it alone I've tried and I don't know why..

Slow it down
Make it stop
Or else my heart is going to top
Cause it to much
Yeah its a lot
To be something I'm not
I'm fool out of love
Cause I just can't get enough...

I'm just a litle girl lost in the moment I'm so scare
But I don't show it
I can't figure it out
Its bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show

The sun is hot
In the sky
Just like a giant spotlight
The people follow the sign
And synchronize the time
Its a joke nobody knows
They've got people to that show
#¤

dum dim dam
dum dum dim dam
just enjoy the show---2x

I want my money back
I want my money back
I want my monew back
Just enjoy the show

0 komentar: